Parental authorization


An Algerian minor leaving Algeria with one parent (Father or mother) does not need a parental authorization for travel. This document is only required at any Border Control Point if the minor is leaving Algeria with a third party. In this case, the father must apply for this document,by providing the following:

Required Documents

  •  Application Form,
  • Original as well as a copy of a Full Birth Certificate for the minor or the Family book,
  • The father’s Algerian Identity Document (Identity Card, Passport or Consular Card).
  • Two Dollar and fifty cents (2.50$) USPS Money order.
  • A return self-addressed envelope in case the document is to be returned by mail