Registration of Spouse and Kids

An Algerian woman married with an Algerian national can be registered as a subsidiary along with the husband principal registration.

Please provide the following documents when applying for first consular registration:

     Application form filled in and signed by the applicant.      Information sheet filled in and signed by the applicant.     • Original full birth certificate E.C12 (Copie Integrale).

    • Original of father’s birth certificate or Algerian Nationality Certificate.

    • Applicants born overseas should include birth certificates of two (2) paternal ascendants born in Algeria.

    • Marriage certificate (if not provided by the husband) .

    • Notarized copy of a document showing the legal presence in the US, such as: F, H, G, A, etc…., Alien Registration Card (“Green Card”) or copy of US passport.

    • Statement of employment or other evidence of activity if applicable.

    • Two (2) standard passport-size photos. Photos must be recent, frontal-view, of the same batch, untouched, taken on white background and showing applicant wearing no glasses of any kind, except for prescription eyewear. Please write first and last names of applicant in pencil on back of photos.

    • Photocopy of first two pages of passport and page bearing US entry visa.     • Self-addressed stamped envelope.