NON REGISTRED CITIZENS
Citizens who are not registered at the Consulate can apply for the following documents:
- Power of Attorney
- Registration of birth or marriage
- Translation of an Algerian document (birth , marriage or death certificates , family book, national
- Translation of an Algerian document (birth , marriage or death certificates , family book, national identity card, driving license)
- Application form for non-registered national
- Proof of Algerian identity
- One photo
- Prepaid return envelopes MUST be certified mail with tracking number.
- Name of applicant MUST appear as the SENDER and RECEIVER of the mail on the air bill.
- We do not recommend FedEx and UPS since they do not collect mail.
N.B: Applying by mail is an option offered by the Consulate General. When choosing this option, you acknowledge of being aware that the Consulate Generalof Algeria in New York shall not be held liable for any delay, loss or damage caused by shipping carriers.Please be reminded also that you must write your name and address as both the sender and receiver of the return envelope you provide.