Summit meeting of the Council of the League of Arab States
Thirty-first regular sessions
Algeria, 01 and 02 November 2022
Procedure of temporary accreditation of the foreign press (not accompanying official delegations) to cover the thirty-first session (31) of the summit of Council of the League of Arab (Algiers November 01 and 02, 2022).
In anticipation of the thirty-first ordinary session (31) of the Council of the League of Arab States to be held in Algiers, on 01 and 02 November 2022, the Consulate General of Algeria in New York would like to inform all foreign media (not accompanying official delegations) wishing to cover the event that the deadline to submit their request for temporary accreditation is 06 October 2022.
The provisional accreditation application file must include the following documents:
- The Press Visa Application form can be downloaded via the following link
- Employment verification letter indicating job title or position of the applicant;
- A copy of the journalist’s professional card;
- A copy of the passport of a journalist of foreign nationality or a copy of the national identity card of a journalist of Algerian nationality;
- A detailed list of technical equipment for journalistic activity;
- Two (02) photographs of the concerned person.
The application form for accreditation of foreign journalist not accompanying the official delegation can be downloaded at the following link
اجتماع مجلس جامعة الدول العربية على مستوى القمة
الدورة العادية الحادية والثلاثون
الجزائر، 01 و02 نوفمبر 2022