POWER OF ATTORNEY
The power of attorney is personal.
When walk-in bring :
• Application Form to be signed before the consulate officer,
• Valid Algerian ID : Consular card, passport or national ID,
• One Dollar USD (1$) Money order for each proxy you submit.
Applying by post :
• Application Form to be signed before a public notary,
• A notarized copy of a valid Algerian ID: Consular card, passport or national ID,
• One USD (1$) money order for each proxy you submit,
• A certified return envelope.
• For the notary seal we require that the seal of the public notary must be on the form and not attached whereas sometimes the text on the proxy is too long and people are compelled to attach the notary seal to it;
•The envelope we used to accept are regular stamp Self-addressed envelopes and most of the time people call us complaining about not receiving their mail.