LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
The Consulate General of Algeria in New York offers the legalization of commercial documents destined for use in Algeria. The required documents are:
• Original document to certify by the Consulate signed by a company official and notarized by an official notary,
• Authentication from the Department of State see sample PDF,
• Translation of the documents to certify either to French or Arabic by an official translator,
• 75 $ money order per each document,
• The object of the contract or the business transactions must be notified,
• Certified return envelope if the documents are mailed for process.
The Consulate General of Algeria in New York offers to the Algerians citizens the legalization of documents destined for use in Algeria or the United States of America. The required documents are:
1- The original and a copy of the document to legalize,
$ money order for each document.